Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankfulness cont.

So I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind. I've been so stinkin tired though that's why I've been slacking...but here I am to continue my list!

Numero 4. I am thankful for the choices I have made in my life. Not all of them have been great ones, and some have caused me some tremendous repercussions in life, but that's a big part of it. Everyone has to find their way. Make their mistakes and learn from them. That's the point of trials and tribulations in our life....to make us a better person and to show us that we have the ability to make it through anything.

Numero 5. I am thankful for the job I have and the work I do. Now, don't get me wrong, I will complain about my job as much as the next person...but I really do love it. I like my kids and I like being an impact on their lives. I've met some parents and had some kids themselves tell me that I was such a big help to them and will be a person they will remember for always for being there for them. That's always something I wanted to do. After years of meeting kids my parents worked with that always told them and me how much them being in their lives, even for just a year or season of football or whatever, made such an impact, I'm glad to have been able to have a hand in that as well.

Number 6. I am thankful for music. Now, I can't play any instrument, dance or sing worth a damn, but I loves me some music. No matter what kind of mood I'm in or what kind of day I'm having, I can find a song or two that can lift me up.

Number 7. I am thankful for my education. And all of that goes to my parents. They both scrimped and saved and did whatever they could to make sure that I could go to college and graduate without owing a penny...and that's exactly what I did. Mom, all through college, would say that this was her biggest gift to me. An education that would help point my life in the right direction. They supported me the whole way through too. Back to the previous post, my parents are the best. :)

Number 8. I am thankful for my humor, my smile, and most of all, my laugh. Anyone that knows me, knows that I laugh all the time and most of the time for little to no reason at all. I'm sarcastic and I love it. My whole family is. It takes a lot to really get me down and depressed and I've only been really in the dumps maybe twice in my whole life. I love to smile and laugh. I love to crack jokes. I love to laugh at stupid stuff, even if it's me being dumb. I am greatful for the many, many, MANY people in my life that make me laugh daily. You know who you are. =)

Numero 9. I am thankful for memories. I like that my mind is random and associates memories with almost anything. Songs, smells, places, pictures, clothes....etc. So many things in my life are full of wonderful memories and I think that may be another reason why the previous number is such a big thing for me too....cause I can remember these things that have happened and laugh and smile about them. I cherish the memories I have made and eagarly look forward to making new memories.

Alright, well, my head is pounding and this was pretty quick and random...but I'll post more soon.

Much love.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for you and great friends alike!!! Its all love darling!!!

    ReplyDelete