Wednesday, April 27, 2011

There are no excuses....

I've been distracted and haven't been keeping up. So, my bad. Let's see what has been going on, shall we?

February came and went...not much happened.

March: Worked. Spring break was a blast though. Probably the best one I've ever had. Spent a night with my friend Laura. Met up with a bunch of friends and went to the St. Patrick's day parade on Greenville Ave and to see the Toadies. Make that time number one this year. lol. (saw them three times last year) Spent time with my parents and my nieces. Went to a free Stars game =) I went and spent two days with my best friend Becca and her husband Jeff. Spent St. Patrick's day with them....and we had a blast. Spent all day hanging out and playing games. I went to mom's house for a few days and saw my niece Ainsley and her parents, my close friends Megan and Aaron. Then, the fun week ended and work started back up....boo. lol.

April: Thus far has been pretty uneventful. Went to a wedding last weekend with Becca, Jeff and their friend Sam....who's now my friend too. LOL. It's hard not to spend a weekend away with someone and not make a connection. The wedding was in Galveston, and it was probably one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. Work is winding down for the year...I'm dreading summer, other than my two weeks off! lol. I will not dread that. In fact, I'm almost to a point where I am going to decide when I want to take my two weeks off and what I'm going to do for them...even if it's just go hang at dad's pool or go spend time in Lubbock with Becca.

I've made a decision about school, I believe. With all the uncertainty at work due to government and school funding, I've decided to postpone school for a little while longer. Going to try to take my GRE sometime this summer and apply in the fall to go next Spring...God willing I can get it all together. I know it will all work out like it's supposed to. Just got to remember that.

I've started making changes, and I am happier. And things are starting to fall into place...think I've served my time waiting in the wing...the time has come to be front and center.

Ok, well, I didn't sleep very well last night....so I'm going to go take something and go to bed...two more days this week. We can do it.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment